About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Hijacked

Hello everyone! I'm here to inform you that this blog is henceforth hijacked by yours truly (with permission from Yew Seng and Li San, of course). Since both of them have said that they most likely will not be posting anything up here anymore, I have permission to take over and do whatever I want, and naturally that means a few changes are in order. I will be renaming the blog, for instance, and same goes for the url, though I haven't really picked one out yet. Choices are kinda limited, anyway. I might change the blog layout if I have time, but I'll definitely be keeping all the old posts around. I'll notify everyone when I'm done moving it out.

Until then, I'm leaving this post up.


Comments:
Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger from down under in New Zealand. Just passing thru, so I thought I would say hello to you !!!
 
Oooh excitement!
 
I dunno but "Pinky and the Brain" comes to mind while reading this post. xD
 
LOL! Why the hell is that so? :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home