About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Rebirth

After much learning and frustration, the blog is finally back up. I hope you people like the design. I had wayyyy too much fun making it. I lost a lot of sleep in the process, which led to a zombiefied existence for most of the week. Heh, this is what you get for overcompensating for feeling like a dumbass at work. I still think there's something missing from it to make it special though..... SIGHHHhhhh.

I am somewhat elated that I learnt how to code it myself though. See, although I know how to code in HTML I am almost completely clueless about CSS (I really only use it to set font type, size and colour, which is silly once you learn what CSS can do), which is what Blogger uses for their templates. So I spent quite a few frustrating hours reading up how to code in CSS online, before I realized that one of my Multimedia lecturers in college once passed us notes on how to do CSS in Dreamweaver, because he said it'd come in useful one day. Talk about foreshadowing. After rummaging around my room for awhile, I managed to find it. WHAT A GODSEND!! I love you Ronaldi, you are so the BEST.

There are still a few issues I need to work out though. Like that stupid gap at the top that I can't seem to get rid of. And how I don't know how to change the colour of my SiteMeter counter. Also, I've decided to change the font I use for my body text but there doesn't seem to be an easy way of changing the ones from my past posts, and I'm too lazy to open up every single one and republish it again. So I guess I'll just leave it like that for now. Heh.

Edit: Made some minor changes to the masthead. Looks somewhat better.


Comments:
i likey. why u close old blog tho?
 
"Kansas is going bye bye."
 
Lol. I didn't close old blog, I just moved the url. That's why all the old blogposts and comments are still here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home