About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Me and my Katamari

I had a surpise waiting for me when I got home last night. As I walked up the staircase to my room, my dad called me over.

"I just picked this up the other day," he said and shoved a white box into my hands.

Taken by surprise, I look down at my hands.

Blink blink. My jaw drops.

I was holding a brand new white PSP.

Holy shit.

MY dad grins. "I thought it'd be nice to have."

Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

My dad picks up two other boxes and shows them to me. "I picked up two games for you guys to play, too."

I take a look. SSX on Tour and Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. Uhh, not exactly stuff I like to play, but still, holyshitholyshitholyshit.

I went to look for my brother. "Hey," I exclaimed excitedly. "We have a PSP!"

He looks up at me and nods. "Yeah."

I grin at him. "You know what this means, right?"

We both grin.











KATAMARI DAMACY!!! Na~ na na na na~ na na na~ na na~ na~ na na na~!!!


Comments:
WAH, I WANT!!! (AND SO DO 999 OTHER PPL xD)
 
D:

The coincidences are almost freaky. I’d got a call from my GrandAunt last Friday. And guess what she said ?

“I’m getting a PSP”

Cue me and my jaw dropping XDDDD ( yanno, not really at the fact that it’s a PSP. The very idea that my Grandaunt’s getting one is pretty head-dropping ) XD

Though I’m more excited over the fact that I can play Suikoden I and II on it ALL over again! XD But yesh! You’d just listed another game that is a MUST HAVE on it ^0^
 
O.O Wow, your grandaunt is sure hip. Lol, maybe I should consider getting those too. Although that is going to be a bit of a problem considering that the PSP I have is unmodified, so I have to buy ori games. Not that I mind, but I'm not rich :(
 
Price drop for PSPs? How much are they now anyway?
 
Uhh, no idea mate, I haven't exactly been watching the price, and I didn't ask. Sorry :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home