About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Stalked

Significant Other: Eh, guess what, all my colleagues know who you are.
Me: Eh???
Significant Other: Remember how I told you one of them saw us at the shopping mall some time ago and ran around telling everyone else how hot you were?
Me: Umm, yeah...
Significant Other: So this other colleague saw us at the mall yesterday and decided to take a photo of you. He MMS-ed it to everyone else at the office today.
Me: WHAT??!
Significant Other: Don't look at me. I only found out because I got the MMS too. It was labeled "[insert Significant Other's name]'s hot girlfriend".
Me: @.@
Significant Other: So now everyone thinks you're hot. Including my boss.
Me: *whimper* T__T
Significant Other: But don't you want to be hot? :p
Me: I AM NOT HOT!!! T__T
Significant Other: But people seem to think you are :/
Me: ...
Me: Next time I am going to wear a paper bag over my head when I go out with you.


Comments:
Showoff. =P
 
If you'd like the have that kind of attention you can kindly have mine. I like being unobserved and something like that completely freaks me out and makes me paranoid. That's why I love playing rogues in RPGs, see? :p I DON'T LIKE BEING SEEN!!
 
haha agreed...showoff! JK JK JK.

Enjoy it,no?
 
uhmmm, .

very hard to say you're hot when you know ... youre not a guy :/
Sorrie, i dont go that *way* :p .

MUAHAHAHAHA
 
You people are mean. I get stalked and you're telling me to enjoy it? *sniff* :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home