About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Curveball

Just when you think that life has settled into a rhythm you're comfortable with and things are falling into place, life throws you a curveball. On hindsight, the way things were going I should have actually expected it, but hey, I am a rather blur person. Isn't that part of the charm? I won't go into details yet, as I have my reasons. I'm not in any way angry at the way things turned out because it's not something that can be helped, and besides, I would have probably done the same thing had I been in his shoes. If anything else I feel rather sympathetic for everyone involved, because these people are going to lose a lot more than I ever will.

Still, this doesn't mean it hasn't been a shock. The rest of the day left me in a daze. My mind is racing nonstop, one of the reasons why I'm here blogging about this at 4am. The recent turn of events have left me flailing about in complete chaos. I feel so lost. What am I going to do? What do I want? Where am I headed? Which path should I choose? Am I going to regret it? My mind is so muddled I can't even sort my thoughts out properly to make a proper, informed decision, and it doesn't help that I have to make it within a matter of days.

I suppose I'll eventually work things through over the next few days, but you know what? Some help piecing together the jigsaw pieces that rattled out of my brain when the curveball hit would be real good.


Comments:
You will do fine, because you are strong and you can do it! And besides, in a sense this curveball is more organized in the way that you don't really have a choice but do what you have to do. It's alot easier than dealing with one thing that has too many options and not many good ways out
 
WE R GONNA DIE!!

Don't mind me randomly quoting since this blog post is quite vague.
 
Umm, I'll be getting to it in a couple of days. And dear Ee, it really isn't that easy. I'm still not sure about what I really want to do, and trying to consider my options is more or less sinking me into despair. Hell, even the thought of shopping can't make me happy right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home