About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Hunger

No doubt some people are curious as to how the gym thing worked out for me, especially since I was the proverbial scared rabbit when I had to step foot inside one for the first time. Well, much to my surprise, I actually like going to gym. Benefits wise though, it's still too early too tell as it's only been one and a half months and I really only go twice a week. It has had some other effects on me though. Huge meat cravings, for instance. The good thing about it is that the food cravings have significantly narrowed down picking out what to eat when I'm with Significant Other. From being a "whatever lah" person, this is what I've turned into:

Significant Other: So what do you feel like having for d-
Me (in a zombiefied voice): MEEAAAATT.
Significant Other: Uhh, didn't we just have that the other day?
Me (still in zombiefied voice): MEEEAATTT. I HUNGER.
Significant Other: O.o

I'm still not gaining any weight though.


Comments:
All rabbits alert! Do not follow this whiterabbit! I repeat, do not follow this whiterabbit!
 
Come to think of it, I've never eaten rabbit meat before. Wonder what it tastes like? XD
 
Carnivourous whiterabbit O_o;;

Now those Death Bunnies in Suikoden-verse makes sense ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home