About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Hiding in plain sight

I hate cold showers. When I first started at the gym, I was more or less horrified to find out that the heaters installed with the showers didn't work. After trying out all of the showers installed in the bathroom, I gave up and assumed that they didn't provide hot water for you to shower with. Eventually I learned to live with it, although I still really hate taking cold showers.

Then today, as I was taking off my shoes to step into the shower, I discovered something very interesting. There were a row of switches right ABOVE the shoe rack, partially hidden by some clothes hanging on a rack. Even more interestingly, each switch had a number pasted at the top.

Obviously, 1 + 1 = 2. I flipped on a switch and tried pressing the button on the corresponding shower unit. It lighted up and hot water started flowing out.

...

OMG, I AM TEH STUPID!!! T__T


Comments:
HAHAHAHA XDD That reminds me of how my friend and I were trying to figure out how to use the sink in Cineleisure. It was so obvious, with the arrow sign and all it's so embarrassing that it took us a whole minute to notice it XD;
 
LOL. Well, I hope no one was around to notice ^^; In my case, I guess I can pretend that I like cold showers. Hahahahahaha :p
 
hey, just to let you know
that i'm back at:

www.30dayartist.com

cheers.

-chinyew
 
Hey Chin Yew! Long time no see :) Will drop by soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home