About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Merdeka for all the wrong reasons

Today was my last day at work. Again. While I more or less didn't really want to leave, I'm still glad that I got out of there as early as possible. Now I'm free to laze around at home, play games and do whatever I like while jobhunting instead of sitting in the office doing close to nothing except twiddling my thumbs and look for games to play, because, well, it's not like I had a lot of work left.

Still, I'm guessing that come Friday morning (afternoon?), I will wake up, and the first thing that will pop in my head is my god, what am I going to do for the rest of the day.


Comments:
OH NOOOOOO does that mean I can't torment you at work anymore??

Your 'sister' in agony
 
Post a Comment



<< Home