About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Only You (Part Three)

Significant Other: Hey, I told my colleague about the song.
Me: Really??!
Significant Other: Yeah. He was quite curious. At first, anyway. After I told him what song it was I wanted to know about, he asked me why I would want to find a song like that.
Me: Heehee.
Significant Other: I had to explain to him that my girlfriend thought the song was hillarious. He gave me this look as if I was funny in the head and said he didn't know a song like that, and didn't want to, either.
Me: Awwwww :( Why not??
Significant Other: You mean besides because it's horrible??!
Me: Pffft. You people just have no sense of humour.

To be continued...


Comments:
We want the MP3 NOW!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home