About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Handy jobseekers tip

Z: So how's the job search going?
whiterabbit: Checking out Jobstreet. Speaking of which, have you heard of X ad agency before?
Z: Yeah, they used to be our competitor.
whiterabbit: LOL! Well, do you know anything about them?
Z: Only that they charge rather extorbitant prices.
whiterabbit: Really? Hmm, should I bother applying then?
Z: Yeah, why not, just go check it out lah.
whiterabbit: Hmm.
Z: There's this handy tip my mentor told me long time ago. When you're there for the interview, check their toilets. Says a lot about the company.
whiterabbit: LOLOLOLOLOL are you serious??!
Z: Well, that's what he said. Lol.
whiterabbit: Hahahahahaha! Oh kayyyyyy.


Comments:
Wow, thanks for the tip! LOL!

How're the various companies' toilets by the way?
 
I'll let you know once I actually haul my ass off to one :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home