About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Robbed

Something funny my kid brother related to me a few days ago:

His friend: *reads exam question* Write about the robbery at the bank...
His friend: HAH! So easy.

After the exam...

His friend: The one about the bank robbery was so easy.
My brother: Bank robbery? What bank robbery?
His friend: You know, question one. "Write about the robbery at the bank".
My brother: Urm.
His friend: ?
My brother: The question was "Write about the robbery at the jewelry store".
His friend: ...
His friend: T___T

Apparently a few people ended up writing about the wrong robbery. Poor kids.


Comments:
Hahaha WTF don't these student read the question properly ? XD Poor kids
 
Err, you know, stuff like that HAS been known to happen XD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home