About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Cinema antics

Significant Other and I are at the cinema, waiting in line to buy tickets for The Devil Wears Prada.

"Pstt," he whispers in my ear, "that girl who just walked past us wasn't wearing a bra."

My head perks up. "Where? Where?"

"Err, she's gone."

"Awww," I pout. "Why can't you tell me about these things any earlier?"

Significant Other rolls his eyes. "What would you like me to do, yell out 'look there, woman with jiggly tits!' in front of her face? What am I supposed to do if she glares at me?"

"Hmm," I think about it for awhile. Then I stuck out both my hands in front of me, two thumbs up, with a "WOOT! YOU GO GIRL!!!" expression on my face.

Significant Other gives me The Look. You know, the one that says "you're crazy"? That's right before he said the obvious. "You're crazy." Followed by, "You might as well just do like the crazy Japanese, then, and walk up to her, give her a hug and say 'take photo take photo'."

"Hmm, you know what? I WILL SO DO THAT."