About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Graceless

First day at work went OK. People seem nice, not that I'm trusting anyone even if I'm fully armed.

I got home and hit another low, called him to chat, ended up crying and asking him why. I was stupid enough to ask if he regrets his decision. Without hesitation, he said no. I sobbed that I couldn't understand how we could go from happy to nothing. When i asked why, just like every other time, he got angry.

He said he had to go because he'd arrived at the office. And I just mentioned that he used to talk to me at work. You should've heard his tone... He SNAPPED at me. "That was when I could duck into a room and talk to you because I wasn't busy. I'm busy now!" It was cold and harsh, like a soft yell.

I don't know how to handle this with grace. Sure, I didn't deserve to be yelled at but he didn't ask to be sobbed to.

I should write about fun times like Saturday night at Starbucks and Friendster. Or wait till Yew Seng is well enough to do that.


Comments:
I don't know what's going on...but I believe I can understand your pain. Relationships are never easy,breakups are even harder. Hope things goes better for you.

This is Boon's friend btw. Just commenting.
 
thanks. if you're the elaine i'm thinking of, i remember you :)
 
Heartbreak club?

*ducks and runs off*
 
Fo' real.
 
Who else is in it?! *runs for president*
 
Hahaha I'll run for treasurer! yea, I'm probably the Elaine you remember.
 
It's Granny Ee!

And no thanks, don't want to join the club anytime soon :p
 
it can be our club mission: get members strong enough to leave ;p
 
I ate 'Biskut Tiger' for lunch today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home